Job responsibilities include:
- Assists on the day to day HR activities including recruitment, training, payroll, employee benefits and other various HR duties.
- Assist the talent acquisition team with customized screening and initial contact of applicants.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related activities to hiring managers and HR team.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of recruitment, onboarding, HRIS, pay administration and other related HR activities
- Handles multiple range of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgement and initiative.
- Scheduling interviews, meetings, and providing relevant administrative support in HR projects and events.
- Being the focal point of contact for candidates throughout the end to end recruitment and onboarding process.
- Supports and administers the visa process formalities.
- Drafting contracts and relevant HR documents.
- Updating HR database and works extensively on HRIS related activities.
- Handling and organizing employee files and other HR documents.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support experience in recruitment
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Candidate sourcing experience would be an asset
- Experience coordinating volume recruitment projects would be an advantage
- Familiarity with relevant employment law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills