We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
The role of the in-country HRBP is to:
- Provide the MENA region a range of HR services to our internal client groups across the country and support managers in creating an engaging work environment
- Implement HR cyclical activity and country/division-specific people programmes by consulting, challenging and coaching local management teams
- Work closely with the Regional Country Lead on regional people initiatives ensuring consistency, yet locally relevant across the business
- Be a role model of collaboration across the full HR function drawing on COE advice and HR Operational support as required
- Contribute to division/ function/ country people strategies by providing analytics and insight to translate commercial challenges into people solutions and drive HR BAU programmes with support from HRD, COE, Operations
- Be agile and deliver by driving the people agenda across multiple business areas and locations, often on a project by project basis
- Build credibility and trusted advisor status by leveraging COE and line leader networks to achieve specific objectives through consulting, challenging and coaching leaders and line managers
- Manage complex employee relations cases, with the support of regional HRBP
Reporting to the Country HR lead MEA ,is responsible and accountable for the following:
Strategy and Planning- Partner and Operations Manager
- As a Brand Leadership member support business case with key financial and HR metrics
- Assess the HR implications of options
- Prioritize across HR needs
- Provide analytics and relevant insights
- An integral member of the local country management team
- Using financial and HR data, support workforce planning and identify capability gaps
- Gateway of recruitment and promotion approvals, handing over to COE as appropriate
- Country hiring and on-boarding.
Organisation and Change
- Organisation Design/Development- Redesigning structures around strategic objectives, in conjunction with Regional HRBP
- Build organisational change capability- encouraging leaders to challenge the status quo, to build resilience, leadership and communication skills during times of change
- Support and drive major change demonstrating excellent commercial ER judgement and first-class stakeholder management.
Talent and Capability Building
- Identifying talent issues before they affect the business
- Working with line and COEs to identify and developing the next generation of leaders
- Talent & capability development working with COE as appropriate
- Support Cross- Kantar Mobility.
Learning and Development
- Specify internal capability gaps
- Workshop facilitation, leadership assessment and coaching
- With leaders co-create the business case for an L&D intervention; commission appropriate COE specialist to design and deliver.
- Measure and follow up learning impact.
Employee Relations and Engagement – Employee Mediator
- Assess employee attitudes and tracking trends in employee behaviours
- Drive and facilitate leadership team Kantar Employee Survey action planning and delivery
- Manage competing personalities in the organization
- Manage conflict between employees and between managers
- Resolve political problems in the execution of business plans
- Owner of ER case management and delivery
- Drive and support Employee Engagement activities locally
Performance and Reward
- Drive and facilitate the reward cycle and reward plan (STIP) working alongside the Reward team
- Delivery of the cyclical performance activity- including training, coaching leaders and line managers in effective feedback and goal-setting.
Dubai, Jumeirah Lakes TowersUnited Arab Emirates
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.