Al Futtaim Group
National_HR Business Partner | Retail
What you will do
• In liaison with the Head of HR, execute talent management strategy which will ensure having the right talent for the right position through internal and external selection of candidates
• Work with line managers to develop succession plans and retention strategies for key talent and positions
• Liaise with Al-Futtaim Head of Talent Acquisition in order to attract the right talent, as well as lead and manage the recruitment process in line with internal audit guidelines and procedures
• Conduct training needs analysis each year to prepare the L&D proposal and calendar
• Support line managers in creating a culture of employee engagement based upon ‘Al Futtaim Way’ values. Reinforce at all times a culture of meritocracy, performance-focus and diversity. Act as an advisor to line managers in order to educate them and minimise risk
• Focus on measuring the employee engagement of the business units and take actions necessary to improve it
• Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and other requirements. Safeguard that Emiratization focus is maintained, and diversification goals are reinforced and achieved.
Required Skills to be successful • Human Resource, Psychology or Business Management Degree• CIPD qualification desirable• Minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist experience• Previous experience as an HR Business Partner in Retail environment is desirable
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.