We strengthen our team. We are looking for HR Business Partner to support the Company’s current and future business needs.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing prompt support for the managers and employees for all HR related topics including the areas of compensation/benefits, employment, employee relations, and training, etc.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
- Maintain employee files and personnel records.
- Ensure smooth contract management and employment visa’s process – be the local source of expertise on employment legislation, practice and trends.
- Support managers with recruitment and onboarding, maintain current system and identify new approaches.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs, create, and execute learning strategies and programs to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity, and quality of work.
- Oversee and coordinate performance management (target setting and assessment) in line with DBS processes.
- Collaborate, support, advice and guide the business units to resolve HR issues.
- Counsel employees concerning work-related problems, provide managers with suggestions and strong recommendations to address personnel issues.
- Degree in Business or HR related discipline with at least 5 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Proven track record of HR business partnering with and delivering value to a high performing and highly demanding business stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen with a clear focus on delivering solutions and insightful advice on people and business issues.
- Strong personal presence and credibility, complemented by excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- “Hands-on” approach in implementing various HR solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and when faced with competing priorities.
- Individual Development – With seminars, trainings and further qualifications we offer our employees individual and long-term development and career opportunities on professional, project and management levels.
- Workplace Health Management – We take social responsibility for our employees. DB Schenker offers a comprehensive workplace health management with programs for health promotion and prevention.
- Working Atmosphere – As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees and the global community, therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that enables you to actively shape your career and inspire you to break new ground. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and grow with the experiences, perspectives and skills of each individual. Together we are here to move.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai