The New England Center for Children (NECC)
Job description / Role
• Responsible for Human resources correspondence in a timely manner, both in English and Arabic.
• Assists in Business office correspondence, as needed.
• Responsible for Human resources Translation and staff related clinical translation; for example, Feedback.
• Assists with Monthly Payroll activities as needed, for example running sick reports, personal time reports, unpaid time sheet reports.
• Update the Human resources Manual related to the Human Resources Assistant role and create corresponding checklists.
• Assists in employee orientation, development, and training logistics
• Responsible for administering Staff Insurance additions, deletions, credit notes and penalties and assists in related staff communication.
• Assist in HR software Data Entry, running and saving monthly reports.
• Communicate Staff Housing changes/moves, as needed.
• Prepare Reward staff Certifications for example Anniversaries and EOM.
• Participate in weekly memo
• Tracks Maternity Leaves and follow up with staff, including nursing hour entitlement.
• Responsible for All Staff registrations with Embassies and maintain records of attested diplomas and related staff communication.
• Assist with ADEK portals as needed, and follow up with staff if applicable.
• Assists with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office, including Scanning, renaming and filing miscellaneous HR documents.
• Participate in HR weekly meetings and team building activities
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the Human Resources Lead will also perform other reasonably related duties as requested by the Human Resources Director and Specialist.