Job description / Role
Fugro is looking to hire a HR Administrator for their office in Dubai.
• Assist the HR Manager with all Recruitment requirements and processes.
• Coordinate with Line Managers on recruitment needs.
• Ensure all recruitment processes are implemented and adhered to.
• Develop and maintain job descriptions for all employees.
• Take ownership of placing all recruitment advertisements, manage the selection process of candidates and subsequent interview processes.
• Draft and issue employment contracts.
• Manage on-boarding process of new personnel.
• Liaise with PRO’s on visa processing.
• Conduct HR Inductions for all new employees.
• Ensure all personnel records are created and maintained throughout the employee life cycle.
• Ensure Leave Management procedures are adhered to and monitored including availed annual air ticket or flight ticket related to rotation leave.
• Provide HR assistance to employees when required.
• Manage complete exit process and repatriation procedures for personnel separating from the company.
• Assist the HR Manager and Line Manager with the bi-annual review process.
• Ensure all Performance Reviews are recorded in a timely manner.
• Assist the HR Manager and Line Managers with all disciplinary actions, drafting and issuing of warning letters and record keeping of incidents.
• Perform other HR related tasks that may be assigned.
• Maintain highest level of confidentiality.