Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for the cleanliness of Guest rooms and public areas as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures.
What’s in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Collect keys and daily assignments before preparing trolley and sufficient equipment in order to perform designated tasks and duties efficiently and to avoid delays effectively
– Maintain and clean Guest rooms and replenish room supplies as per the Standards of Performance of the Hotel
– Maintain and clean bathrooms and replenish bathroom amenities according to the Standards of Performance and the safety standards of the Hotel
– Tidy and arrange Guest belongings when cleaning Guest rooms and bathrooms in order to ensure compliance to the Leading Quality Assurance standards of the Hotel
– Inform Valet Service to collect Guest clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing in order to maintain Guest satisfaction
– Maintain and clean Guest corridors, service pantries and service areas in order to ensure a professional and organized appearance
– Report any maintenance related issues to the Engineering Department to ensure general upkeep and maintenance of facilities
– Consider Guest needs and requirements when working in public areas and Guest rooms to ensure courtesy and Guest satisfaction
– Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
– Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.