Job description / Role
• Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; and present menus.
• Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
• Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
• Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate.
• Attend to special Guest needs and requests.
• Observant to Guests’ needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service.
• Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies.
• Help dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages.
• Issue dining charges by verifying orders; calculating taxes; totaling bill for to-go orders.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.