Ignite Search & Selection
Job description / Role
– Responsible for developing Business Plan & Sales strategy for the department to achieve growth in Market share, Volume & revenue while ensuring profitability in line with Company Objectives.
– Build good customer relation of self & the team to ensure customer satisfaction, which helps in maintaining existing customers.
– Periodical reviews of Volume/performance with customers, give feedback on the achievement of volume targets set in the contracts and discuss collaborative solutions to achieve growth.
– Signing new accounts, by watching the market closely and by engaging sales team in this process.
– Lead sales team by conducting regular coaching and feedback to build motivation and selling skills.
– Responsible for the recruiting & developing an efficient sales team by setting KRAs, monitoring and training them to achieve career growth.
– Regular meeting with Sales team to get market feedback and take steps to improve on gaps.
– Conducts one-on-one review with all Supervisors / Presellers to build more effective communications
– Responsible for the improving visibility/shelf space of Company products in Petroleum Food Marts.
– Responsible for running consumer promotions, monitoring pack performance and reviewing with customers.
– Assist Supervisor to clear payment disputes, marketing budgets, credit notes etc., with finance & customers, to ensure smooth operation.
– Analyze PNL and Sales revenue from individual customers and for the department.
– Analyzing competition market scenario, market behavior pattern & reporting the same to senior management to develop action plans.
– Find innovative solutions to meet customer requirements and achieve company goals.
– Maintains records of contracts, marketing activities, pricings, etc.
– Adheres to all company policies, procedures and Code of Business Conduct and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.