Job description / Role
FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY
• Providing case management as described in the Home Health Authority scope of practice and regulation for all cases involving nursing and therapy services
• Making the initial evaluation visit as applicable and re-evaluating each patient’s nursing needs on a regular basis
• Providing nursing services, treatments and diagnostic procedures requiring specialized skills and assuming full responsibility for each of your patients. Provide that diagnostic procedure is under the supervision of treating physician of patient and in compliance with Home Health Authority Home Healthcare Standard of practice.
• Participating in in-service programs, as well as training, and teaching other nursing personnel
• Developing and implementing the treatment plan for each patient under the direction of their physician
• Observing and reporting symptoms, reaction to treatments, drugs, and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Valid and current RN license in the country to practice
• Current CPR/BLS certification
• 1-3 years of nursing experience; home care experience, preferred
• Experience in Medical/Surgical, ER, or ICU experience, a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED6,000.00 – AED7,000.00 per month
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of Nursing experience do you have?
Do you have the following license or certification: BLS?