Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., a privately-held company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is looking for a qualified individual to fill a full-time Benefits/Human Resources Compliance Specialist position in the corporate Benefits Department. The position incorporates an overall knowledge of the Benefits Department from top to bottom and will report to the Director of Employee Benefits.
- Provides support and collaboration to Benefits, Human Resources, and Legal in all compliance related areas
- Responsible for Health and 401(k) plan compliance as it relates to ERISA, IRS, HIPAA, and Health Care Reform regulations
- Ensures the company’s legal compliance with all federal, state, and municipal Paid Sick Leave and Leave of Absence requirements
- Effectively draft proposals, presentations, and policies for management review and approval.
- Researches and monitors regulations and legislation, and develops action plans to ensure continued compliance
- Communicates and develop relationships with outside vendors, employees, and management to review and evaluate practices and processes to ensure compliance
- Provide compliance education on policies and procedures and serve as an expert resource for management and employees on federal, state, and municipal mandates related to all compliance policies and procedures
- Responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of Benefits and Leave of Absence compliance related notices and materials as required by law.
Qualification & Experience:
- To be considered for this position, an applicant must provide a cover letter summarizing the applicant’s particular interest in the position, relevant experience, and wage requirements, along with a current résumé. Applicants who fail to comply with these requirements will be rejected.
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A