Hobby Lobby Careers – Packaging Design Coordinator
The Packaging Design Coordinator spearheads and oversees a variety of packaging, product development, and branding projects by providing inspiration and creative oversight while also ensuring all brand and product safety standards are followed.
The Packaging Design Coordinator regularly collaborates with Team Leaders, Clients and Cross-Functional Teams to ensure all technical and creative visons are transformed into final output. This individual must exhibit outstanding communication skills and sound judgement, maintain current knowledge of industry trends and technical skills to achieve the highest possible standards for all content.
- Leads and mentors Team in the packaging process
- Guides Team to problem solve and present solutions to Team Leaders and Clients
- Works closely with peers and sets a tone of partnership between Teams, providing technical expertise and collaboration as needed
- Relays feedback to collaborating Team members effectively and diplomatically over the life of a job
- Works with Team Leader to strategize technical standards and processes for packaging projects
- Facilitates product safety for packaging
- Ensures all aspects of packaging jobs stay consistent and on-brand
- Reviews packaging photography and finished work with Team Leader to ensure it is approved and ready for Clients
- Enters and monitors project information in MARVIN
- Prepares reports
- Reviews Client change requests to determine impact on timeline, cost, etc.
- Negotiates timelines with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure all deadline are met
- Navigates conflicting opinions while maintaining established standards and vision
- Builds strong relationships with Clients and serves them as a credible and trusted advisor
- Serves as point of contact for Clients and Cross-Functional Teams, keeping all informed of project vision
- Represents the interests of the Client during interaction with Cross-Functional Teams
- Works with Client to gather job information and materials, including product samples, new merchandise, timelines, etc.
- Establishes honest and realistic expectations with Clients regarding timeline, budget, resources, etc.
- Balances Client desires, business requirements and design standards
- Assesses workload and resources, and conveys information to the Team Leader to help with job assignment
Company: Hobby Lobby
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A