Together with the Area Team you are responsible for reaching the Sales & Profit goals in your Area by securing that the stores deliver a Great Customer Experience.
Acting as a leader with a strong analytical focus and knowledge-based approach; you train and coach Stores and the District Team on controlling topics to enable our people and our business to grow.
You work in accordance with legal requirements and H&M standards, policies and procedures to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues.
You act in line with our Values and Leadership Expectations. You contribute to our business success by being results driven, business minded and a team player; a role model for H&M.
Increase selling and profitability
· Define and communicate the strategy to reach the country goals together with the District Team
· Set action plans in line with country goals on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Follow-up commercial KPI’s (visitors, converted purchase, conversion rate, average purchase, pcs/receipt, price/pcs). Identify commercial opportunities with the District team.
· Budget Sales, Hours and Salaries for all stores in your district and in line with the country goals
· Perform monthly Profit & Loss analysis focusing on Sales, Salaries, Other Costs and Profit development compared to budget and last year. You determine actions to improve the results with District Team and Stores
· Work proactively and forecast selling and salary cost development and alongside the District Team take necessary actions to drive selling and increase profitability
· Initiate and take part in frequent follow-up and information meetings with Store Management and District Team.
· Be an ambassador for a profitability mind-set
Secure correct scheduling
· Regularly follow up sales and hours planning. Support and educate Stores in aligning sales planning and scheduling with the aim to improve efficiency and secure great customer experience; ensure salary cost budget is considered when planning in store and District Teams
· Set hourly function plan with Store Management to enable strong Store Operations, efficiency, and a Great Staff and Customer Experience
· Secure strong execution by aligning function plan and schedules.
· With support from the District Team set the desired staff levels, including Management, for every store in line with country goals
· During store visits, follow up on scheduling and the execution of daily plan. Coach and align the actions to support customer experience.
Secure best practice garment availability
· Together with Merchandising and Store Management review concept selling performance and provide feedback to help Merchandising ensure right stock levels and garment availability to maximize selling and limit reduction cost.
· Drive commerciality and selling by making the Store Team aware and knowledgeable about the right way to work with garments in store (e.g. TPP and seasonal garments). In partnership with visuals, work to increase selling by following up and assessing replenishment of garments during store visits.
· Analyze and follow up on your District RFID results focusing on minimizing negative differences and increasing RFID added sales. You secure all best practices are being followed to maximize size availability in stores.
In applicable markets: Support store administration
· Support Security function on ensuring health & safety, legal and security issues are being handled to H&M standards and local laws, securing the employee and customer safety at all times
· Be familiar with cash office routines in the store
· Partner with Regional Controller, District HR and District manager to identify, develop, recruit and train Controlling talent in order to support the business needs. Communicate clearly about business performance and goals to your Stores and District Team
· Collaborate regularly with regional and support functions at the Regional and Country Support Offices
· Support your District Team members with clear analysis to support their development and actions
· Educate Store Management and District Team members on all controlling aspects
Strengthen our Company Culture by promoting feedback in our daily work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.