H&M Careers – Sales Advisor
As a sales advisor you are responsible for always putting our customers first while creating an exceptional shopping experience in store. Together with a great team you contribute to the sales and profit in your store and share product and fashion knowledge.
- You demonstrate a customer first service to interact and engage with our customers.
- You are aware of our customers whilst carrying out your day to day tasks.
- You are responsible for inspiring our customers by offering purchasing suggestions, promoting campaigns, offers and activities by being commercially aware within H&M, other retailers and the current environment.
- You ensure great garment care is maintained through the day to inspire our customers.
- You replenish sizes and new stock through efficient delivery routines.
- You ensure operations are followed at the cash desk, fitting room and the shop floor whilst also reacting to our customer’s needs.
- You help support and promote a positive working atmosphere.
- You give and receive honest feedback to support not only your own development but also your colleague’s development.
- You follow health and safety routines to promote the safety and well-being of all our colleagues and customers.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A