DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on the little details that have a big impact. That’s why our team members around the world strive every day to bring each guest the special comforts and acts of kindness that are unique to the brand – starting with our signature warm DoubleTree cookie welcome. The DoubleTree by Hilton unique Brand Hospitality of CARE (Create A Rewarding Experience) is a primary reason we have been consistently recognised for our commitment to building a culture of service.
Our Bar Attendant at DoubleTree by Hilton Perth Waterfront will have a flair for cocktails, excellent knowledge of wines, spirits and the overall art that is bartending! This role will work to ensure exceptional product and service in our stunning roof top bar, 18 Knots and wine bar in Reel Kitchen. This position will be engaged on a casual or part-time basis.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required.
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts;
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared;
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of mixed drinks, wines and spirits;
- Answer guest queries politely and helpfully;
- Receive orders and serve customer requests promptly, always ensuring guest satisfaction;
- Understand menu content, changes and promotional activities;
- Availability for an immediate start and to work varying shifts, including nights, weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
- The ability to create classic cocktails;
- Previous experience within a cocktail or wine bar environment;
- Australian National Police Clearance (or obtain one);
- Completed AHA COVID-19 Hygiene Course;
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills;
- Responsible Service of Alcohol qualification;
- Electronic ordering systems and cash handling experience;
- Hold unrestricted Australian Working Rights;
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service;
- Previous food hygiene experience;
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations;
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Brisbane, AU
Application Deadline: N/A