NOOR AL MAMZAR MEDICAL CENTER
Male/Female Massage Therapist with DHA License or Eligibility Letter
Massage Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Performs professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Designs specific sessions based on members or guests individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Performs hot stone, deep muscle, or prenatal therapy, based on appropriate training and minimum clinic education hours.
- Utilizes other approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law.
- Communicates various promotions to clients.
- Follows all practice policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Massage Therapy: 2 years (Preferred)
- DHA License or Eligibility Letter (Preferred)
These skilled services must be reasonable and necessary to treat the patient’s condition; this includes amount, frequency and duration.Services must not be dependent on the beneficiary’s potential for improvement.A service provided by a skilled therapist or therapy assistant does not automatically make it a skilled service. If a service could be completed by an unskilled person or safely self-administered, it would not be considered skilled.Recently Noridian has noticed an increased use of therapy minutes being captured on the MDS without documentation supporting that these services required the attended time of a qualified skilled therapist. Some of these services include:Electrical StimulationTherapy assistive devices such as:Omnicycle™Nustep®Recumbent stepperVirtual therapy assistive devicesAlthough these modalities can assist in meeting therapy goals, only skilled therapist time should be recorded on the MDS. If all the minutes for these modalities are captured on the MDS, documentation must support why it was medically necessary for the therapist/assistant to be in constant attendance during the entire modality/procedure.Commonly, only some aspects of a therapy modality will be skilled. Generally, a resident receiving electrical stimulation as a therapy modality for pain or muscle strengthening/neuromuscular re-education is an example of such a modality. The portion of time that can be recorded to the MDS would be the time spent for:Proper electrode placementEstablishing proper settingsRemoval of the electrodesExamining the skin before and after treatmentDocumentation to support skilled services should be sufficient for the medical reviewer to determine when:Skilled staff involvement/attendance is necessaryServices are reasonable and necessary for treatment and to promote the goals of therapyPortion of the treatment time that was skilled
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.