At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Performs and records all ERP transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Ensures that all required quality testing gets completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Brings inventory discrepancies forward to the lead or manager and helps investigate and resolve.
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks shift lead or manager for assistance.
- Uses the inventory tracking tools appropriately and labels all products to the process specifications. Transacts inventory before physical process action. “Transacts before Acts.”
- Performs most assignments totally independent.
- As employee’s knowledge increases over time little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities.
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts.
- Willing to learn new tasks or job responsibilities.
- Takes initiative and moves to the work before being told.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brandon, SD, US
Application Deadline: N/A