The Fabrication Cell Operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the Fabrication Cellular processing area. (Restrike, PEM Insertion/Press, Mechanical Deburr, Punch Press, Timesaver, Piece Part Hipot, Bosch Automated Equipment) This job requires 100% of their time producing product or 100 % direct labor.
- Ensures that all required quality testing and inspection is completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading. Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator, supervisor or manager for assistance.
- Where appropriate, uses the inventory tracking tools and labels all products to process specifications.
- Performs most assignments independently. Takes initiative and moves to the work before being told.
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment.
- Willing to learn new tasks or job responsibilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Prescott, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A