Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
• Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
• Diagnosing system errors and other issues
• Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
• Creating, editing user account in Active Directory
• Creating, editing permission of mailboxes in Exchange server.
• Creating GPOs.
• Creating and editing permission of share folders.
• Installing or changing software to fix issues
• Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Record events and problems and their resolution in the Service Manager
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.