H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
- As a Food Service Representative, you’ll provide a well-stocked, well-maintained department while providing superior customer service.
- You’ll prepare, package, and merchandise fresh product on a daily basis while maintaining all department and food safety / sanitation standards.
- Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service.
- ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
- Provides superior customer service
- Takes orders from customers by telephone or in person
- Answers customer questions regarding products; assists them with selections
- Uses suggestive selling techniques and basic product knowledge to meet customer needs and build department sales
- Cleans and sanitizes display cases
- Operates / maintains equipment properly
- Complies with H-E-B food safety and sanitation standards
- Complies with department / Store operating procedures
- Knowledge of computer systems and equipment (e.g., PC, symbol, scales, label machine)
- Strong customer service skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Reading and writing skills
- Planning and organizing skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of Company Orientation, and food safety and sanitation training upon hire
- a high school diploma
- communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Customer Service ,Information Technology
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A