H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
- Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. ‘
- Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
- As a Night Stocker, you’ll become part of a highly-functioning team in the Grocery or Drug Store department, watching out for each other, working to meet common goals, and sharing that nighttime work lifestyle.
- Because you’ll be stocking for a large footprint in the Store, you’ll learn about multiple products and departments across the total Store.
- These learning opportunities will serve as a building block to many other jobs, and potentially, a career for you at H-E-B.
- Understanding of SOPs / guidance related to emergency procedures, proper stocking, etc.
- Communication skills; reading / writing skills
- Organization and time-management skills
- Customer service skills; service mentality
- Ability to perform repetitive, physical tasks that sometimes include heavy lifting
- Ability to think on your feet and work with agility
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet nightly goals
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus between tasks; close attention to detail
- Ability to apply personal discipline to SOPs and leader direction
- Ability to work overnight shifts, including weekends and holidays
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
- Experience stocking and in customer service (preferred)
- Experience working in a physically demanding job a plus
- Forklift / power jack training (provided upon hire)
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A