H-E-B needs energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first. As a Checker, you’ll get to know our Customers, and treat them to excellent service and community spirit. As a reward for your efforts, we offer lots of opportunities, great pay, flexible hours, fantastic benefits, and the training and education you need to learn, grow, and move your career forward.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for selecting eCommerce online orders and packaging them in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- You will ensure all Perishable and Non-Perishable eCommerce merchandise areas clean and free of debris.
Once you’re eligible,
- you’ll become an Owner in the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
- Perform in a fast-paced work environment which requires detailed work and precision
- Work with Customers and stay attentive to their needs
- Work a flexible schedule, based on business needs
- Constantly* reach at waist, grasp
- Frequently stand, walk, reach at shoulders, reach at knees, push / pull with arms
- Occasionally be exposed to cold conditions, wet conditions, and loud noises
- Occasionally reach at overhead, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, crawl, climb stairs, climb ladders, pivot, twist, pinch, perform fine motor movements
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 55 lbs, and manage in excess of 55 lbs**
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as–Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 – 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 – 2.5 hours per 8-hour day
- It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a
- Advanced customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle cross-functional tasks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to use material-handling equipment and maintain license
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum age 18 (mandatory)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- a high school diploma
- advanced customer service skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Management ,Manufacturing
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A