A Sales Rep will be responsible for stocking and selling products to new and existing retail customers. Order assigned products to maximize sales. Merchandises, fronts, and sells products by performing the following duties. Work under immediate supervision and from detailed verbal and written instructions. Apply and develop basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment appropriate to area of specialization.
Requires some specific product knowledge depending on the Department.
- Provide good customer service
- Organize, clean, and prepare back area for incoming deliveries
- Keep sales floor uncluttered and free from spills
- Stock and rotate items as needed
- Reset products and maintains shelf conditions ensuring integrity of shelf tags and signage in department
- Check shipments for out-of-date and damaged product to ensure freshness and quality of products
- Ensure that all federal, state, and company regulations and standards for product freshness, safety, refrigeration, and sanitation are met
- Maintain standards in shrink, safety, and inventory control
- Assist in merchandising the department to maximize sales
- Use suggestive selling techniques to maximize sales
- Typically requires 0-2 years experience
- Knowledge of department product, food preparation, and equipment used preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of specialty food products and food preparation essential.
- Strong customer service skills
- Passion for food
- Materials handling equipment certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Mexia, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A