Under the general supervision of the Vehicle Technician and Technical Supervisor is responsible for the driving of customer vehicles, within the premises and parking them safely, only within the site (in accordance with the laid down procedures) and sometimes conduct basic vehicle tests, as directed by the Vehicle Technician.
- Carries out vehicle driving and assists the vehicle technician in basic tests.
- Parks the vehicle in the designated parking lot after testing is completed.
- Maintains test lanes and testing equipment on a regular basis, as decided by the supervisor.
- Good general education ( high school level ),
- Valid UAE driving license. – Light and Heavy
- Technical background is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
Basic computer skills.