AXA Cooperative Insurance – KSA
Job Purpose: To be responsible for performing providers Audit Campaign, and identifying unfavorable trends in providers billing, maximize audit findings and recovery through providing solid audit ground.
- Identify the unfavorable trends in medical practice of the providers;
- Communicate identified issues and recommendation for improvement with the FWA Process manager;
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory claims management, liaising with compliance and legal to ensure the fulfillment of regulatory requirements;
- Liaise with other FWA Unit to develop Audit campaign on targeted providers improve and develop Audit criteria to expand the current audit activities;
- Support FWA analyst through clinical validation of the analysis;
- Report audit findings in a constructive approach to ensure best outcomes from the performed campaign;
- Identify areas of Gaps caused by current processes, report it for better controlled processed;
- Onsite File review for cases reported by the Medical Board team of possible document manipulation/ fraud;
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.