Sama Alshamkha Medical Center
Job description / Role
1) To be an active member of the multi-professional team, supporting the patients through the promotion of care.
2) Treating all patients with respect and courtesy, maintaining dignity and respecting individual needs and differences, both physical and cultural.
3)To build professional rapport with patients and their families, communicate with them in a way that respects their views and culture.
4) To communicate effectively with all professionals concerned with the patient’s care.
5) Ensure patient confidentiality is maintained at all times.
6) To report effectively to the team on patient’s progress and performance in relation to the patient goals.
To ensure that up to date written and electronic records and activity data are maintained in accordance with Professional Standards.