Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
Our client is expanding their brand and they are seeking someone who has worked in multi-disciplined clinics/hospitals in the private sector that offer many services i.e., Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Dental, Aesthetics, etc. Candidates who have worked for multiple clinics with different disciplines will also be considered. In this role you will be responsible for managing the setup of new clinics (candidates will only be considered if you have experience from initial pre-opening right through to opening) whilst ensuring the current clinics are running smoothly. You must be prepared to relocate to Fujairah, please note the above salary is dependent on the years of relevant experience you have. You must have very strong experience in all admin tasks and have knowledge in lots of areas e.g. patient relations, setting up procedures and processes, dealing with regulatory bodies and government departments. They are looking for a passionate healthcare professional who is ‘career minded’ rather than just someone who wants to get a new job.
- Support the whole process of a new clinic set up from design and flow through to opening day
- Implement budgets, evaluate, and revise the healthcare rates
- Offer recommendations to the ‘decision makers’ on ways to improve the efficiency of the clinics
- Schedule employees based on patients’ needs
- Stay up to date on healthcare laws and regulations
- Ensure all patient records are on the system and up to date
- Follow up with different departments and subsidiaries in existing and new projects and clinics
- Evaluate the budget and create reports with recommendations to cut cost and get best value for money from suppliers
- Responsible for keeping facilities efficient and running smoothly, whilst providing guidance and leadership and enhancing revenue
- Oversea the business aspects of healthcare
- Assist GM in day-to-day operations
- Manage the process of hiring, coaching, and evaluation of staff or overall human resources management
- Source for funds and solicitation of community partnerships
- Become a liaison between the staff employed at the facility, governance, and the patients
- Develop short, medium, as well as long term strategy for the respective organization
- Enhance compliance with the relevant government policies as well as insurance reimbursement
- Develop fresh policies as well as procedures that enhance better services for all patients
- Enhance streamlined financial and operational procedures
Criteria:A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, any healthcare certifications would be advantageousStrong MS Office and CRM systems experienceExcellent English written and spoken; Arabic would be an advantage but not essentialEffective communicator who is approachableWell organized with a high attention to detailGood analytical and reporting skills – able to create relevant reports for the business needs to extract dataMust have worked in a clinic from the very start (conception) as our client is expanding their brand and they want someone who has worked in multi-disciplined clinics/hospitals in the private sector that offers many services i.e., Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Dental, Aesthetics, etc. Candidates who have worked for multiple clinics with different disciplines will also be consideredYou will be very strong operationally and have knowledge in lots of areas, even in patient relations, good at setting up procedures and processesPassionate about healthcareMust have UAE experienceMust be prepared to live in FujairahMust currently reside in the UAEPlease respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you won’t be considered if you don’t. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you don’t miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.