VAMED Middle East
Job description / Role
The Health Projects Finance Expert (HPFE) will be the Finance Subject Matter Expert with a deep understanding of healthcare operation and management in the GCC region.
• With this proven record of accomplishment, he/she is expected to represent the Company in the development of business plan, feasibility studies and financial models for both greenfield and brown field hospital set up.
• Proficiency in excel and VBA is necessary to allow analytics and flexibility in the modelling output.
• The incumbent should also demonstrate an extensive knowledge in hospital financial management for this role to support the translation of clinical and engineering input in qualitative and quantitative results.
• The HPFE should exhibit a fair understanding of the Revenue Cycle Management, coding, billing CPT codes, and MOH, DOH and/or DHA regulations to determine different revenue streamline for acute, ambulatory or rehabilitation services.
• In addition, the HPFE is expected to display exceptional numerical proficiency that will aid the formulation of sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy and financial risk management framework.
• A sound knowledge of Corporate Finance for structuring of loans, project evaluation not limited to IRR, payback metrics is necessary for this position.
• Previous records of accomplishment in the implementation of ERP and Healthcare Information System would be a definite advantage.