Job description / Role
• Preparing and support health and safety strategies, developing policies and programs
• Liaising with regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with mandatory regulations
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• Review existing policies and measures and update according to UAE laws and regulations.
• Initiate and organize HSE in training of employees and executives.
• Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
• Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
• Record and investigate incidents on sites and producing subsequent reports and recommendations.
• Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
• Carrying out site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.