Our client a leading Cloud Solutions Provider is hiring an experienced Head of Solutions with at least 10 years of consulting, pre-sales and solution experience within in Cloud/Data for a permanent role in Abu Dhabi.
- Ownership for all solution delivery from the Architect and technical team
- Consolidate all team deliverables to one efficient, cohesive unit
- Ownership of all technical output supporting the Chief Architect.
- Delivery of technical strategy, roadmap
- Management of team, working to bring one cohesive unit across disparate location, culture and ways of working.
- Become a Trusted Advisor and advocate for our customers as you guide them through migrating and building applications on Cloud
- Assist customers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies
- Deliver presentations to customers, partners, internal stakeholders, and public.
- Preparing necessary documents in the sales cycle such as BoQ, SoW, technical proposal, commercial proposal etc.
- Design and implement proof of concept
- Design, implement and deploy solutions
- innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating Data Warehouse/Data Lake/Data Lake House & Analytics workloads by collaborating with key customers, developing content and enabling the wider community to adopt portfolio of services around Analytics with a focus on Data Lake/Warehouses.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 10 years of experience of consulting, pre-sales, solutions or related occupation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent with Python, Spark and SQL
- Rich experience with data lake technologies
- Background and hands-on experience with at least one Data Warehouse platform or MPP tool (Amazon Redshift, Oracle Exadata, Teradata, Snowflake, Big Query, Netezza, etc.)
- Extensive man management and collaboration experience working with multi-located teams.
- Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating Data Lake /Warehouses – either on premises or in the cloud
- Experience engaging successfully with internal or external stakeholders delivering solutions to help businesses succeed
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, creating technical content or delivering enablement sessions
- Experience with Cloud Database platform /cloud technologies including relevant industry certifications (e.g., AWS/Azure/Google/OracleSolutions Architect Associate or Professional)
- Experience with migrating workloads between data centers or from on-prem to cloud
- Technical degree (Math, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.