Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are looking for a Head of Service Delivery for Multiple Accounts in CU DGS ZGC whose profile is a good fit to the below expectations of the role. Overall Program Director for group of Accounts. This role covers execution accountability, customer focus, add-on sales and has a clear focus for operational & financial control, communications and operational relationship across multiple accounts/operators. This role will report to the Head of Digital Services ZGC
Candidate must have a passion for managing customer needs, the Ericsson Digital services portfolio and to bring pro-active initiatives for sales and delivery. This is a customer facing role!
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in leading people (architects, integrators, engineers, operations staff) either in customer programs, operations or as domain line manager with experience in pre-sales, delivery of projects and operations
- Intimate understanding of the BDGS technology portfolio for the specific program being delivered
- Extensive experience in having managed Projects/Programs with full financial responsibility and forecasting
- Must be able to build and execute on expansion and evolution plans for installed base in place.
- Demonstrated Business and sales acumen
- Excellent Customer engagement at Senior level
- Must be able to work in a matrix organization with the Head of PM, Sales organization and the Pre-sales organization
- Must be able to demonstrate operational leadership in project execution and planning. The use of agile methodology to simplify ways of working and enable customer outcomes is a mandatory expectation of this role
- Must be able to collaborate with our Networks and Customer Support organization where required to the benefit of both Ericsson and the customer
- Proven experience in building and managing Operational relationship with the customer not only on delivery but also post-delivery support and excel in management of escalations towards the Business Area
- Should have an extensive network in the Business Area and Service Delivery organizations to enable program outcomes in needs of escalations for people and product critical aspects
- Must ensure sales forecast accuracy for the quarter being delivered and a relatively solid forecast of growth in net sales for the financial year
- Education qualifications – minimum bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent master is a plus. Financial background is a plus
- Experience in sales is a plus, but must have had a proven record in add-on-sales on customer installed base
Key Performance indicators:
- Add on sales – Meet or exceed your quarterly Add-on-sale target at the expected UM
- Projects P&L – Meet or improve the SDP3 and TG2 Business Case for each project in your portfolio, adhere to the XLPM methodology, directive and manage projects in Global Chronos
- Customer Satisfaction – The satisfaction of Key Stakeholders in the customer will be based upon feedback/evidence received by the Head of DGS throughout the year
- Margin improvement – in sales and delivery
- Demand forecast – Secure proper project resourcing and delivery, Monthly handshake of Supply forecast with CU Supply SPOC
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || || Dubai || SharedServ
Req ID: 540512