We are partnered with a leading mobile commerce and digital experiences company.
On their behalf we are looking for a Head of security and Data Governance to join their fast paced team.
- Evaluate, select, design and configure security infrastructure systems in our cloud environments for multiple internal organizations.
- Support the Senior Software/System-Engineers to enhance the security implementation for the organization including systems, networks, services and applications.
- Identify, integrate, monitor and improve infosec controls by understanding business processes and leading the definition of security requirements & policies as well as reviews of system to determine if they are compliant with the policies & procedures.
- Support and conduct internal audits, help mitigate findings and implement improvement measures.
- Install, configure, manage, and maintain mission-critical enterprise applications such as Firewalls, SIEM, DLP, log management and other technical controls
- Troubleshoot security related issues and lead the Information Governance Incident Management inside the organization
- Assist with implementation & customer projects, security audits & questionnaires and ongoing support of security operations
- Oversee our security, backup, redundancy, disaster recovery strategies and their current state of implementation across the company
- Conduct network, system & applications tests via simulation or other means to highlight and find any weaknesses that may be exploited.
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in Engineering or Information Technology related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Security design/testing
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in engineering or IT role
- Cloud Security Certifications like AWS Certified Security Specialty or general Security Certifications such as CSSLP, CISSP, CISA, Security+ etc. are preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least two or more AWS, Azure, GCP or on-premise Data Centre.
- Experience with common programming and scripting languages, such as Java, Python, Java/Typescripts, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Good understanding of AWS cloud technologies, familiarity with DevOps
- Knowledge of conducting security checks (static and dynamic code analysis, vulnerability analysis in applications and penetration tests, security component analysis
- Passion for Security & DevSecOps and the goal to drive this along the organization
- Applied knowledge of working in GDPR and similar legislative environments with respect to information security
- Knowledge of information security standards like ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, ENESA
- Vulnerability management, patching automation and understanding of application security techniques.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.