Job description / Role
Head of Sales ME (FMCG)
NTS Group is the leading HR & Talent Consultancy within the Pharma, Consumer & Healthcare sectors across the Middle East & Africa. We work with many of the top tier companies providing talent acquisition services as well as delivering HR consultancy projects including outplacement and talent mapping.
We are currently working alongside a leading global consumer company to recruit a Head of Sales ME.
As the Head of Sales Strategy for ME, you will be responsible to lead the design and development of the future sales strategy. Reporting into the GM ME, you will own the end to end design, development and role out of a multi-year sales strategy for B2C, B2B, and B2B2C.
You will have a key focus on developing strategies to work with retailers, both key accounts and independents to drive retailer advocacy as well as innovation in the way they reach their consumers across channels.
• Own the design, development and roll-out of a multi-year sales strategy across the ME markets.
• Act as a trusted partner and advisor to General Managers and Market Managers to upscale sales strategy, key account management, and efficiencies across the region.
• Focus on improving the ROI for both Key Accounts and Independent retail across key ME markets.
• Drive innovation and understanding around shopper behaviors to help win across channels.
• Drive innovation and understanding to win with retailers and drive engagement and advocacy.
• Work with key stakeholders in markets to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of sales channels.