- Experience leading channel sales teams in a high-tech industry.
- Experience in channels sales.
- Experience with cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Background in channel sales expertise, deep industry and channel relationships and effective communication and analytical skills.
- Recognized leader in the industry, and the ability to represent Google at the highest levels at channel events and conferences.
- Established relationships and presence with partners in the region.
About the job
Google’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google’s partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google’s newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google solution works for all. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent customer service to create win-win opportunities. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key channel partners and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how they too can grow their business.
As the Head of Google Cloud Partner Sales for MENA, you’ll be responsible for driving our overall Google Cloud business in the region through work of the Channel Partner Ecosystem. You will be part of the leadership team for Google Cloud in MENA, a priority cloud market in EMEA. You’ll utilize your skills in strategy, operations, program management, and execution to grow and scale our channel partners including, but not limited to, distribution partners, VARs, regional systems integrators, global consulting partners, and managed service partners.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop and scale a channel-driven business and develop a strategy for driving channel sales. Partner with the Programs team to design and launch partner programs that maximize channel-driven pipeline and growth.
- Partner with Regional Sales Leads to create and implement channel-driven growth strategies, account plans, and business processes for assigned list of key accounts.
- Forge relationships and collaborate with leaders across Google Cloud teams to deliver a One-Google approach with channel partners and contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google Cloud.
- Establish operating excellence and lead quarterly and annual business planning for the regions channel sales, working closely with Finance, Operations, Channel Sales leadership, and Field Sales Leadership.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.