Job description / Role
We have an exciting role available within the Dubai office of this leading global law firm.
Reporting to the International MBD Director, the successful candidate will sit on the International MBD Leadership team and will work closely with the Regional Managing Partner in driving the strategy for the region.
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Develop the MBD strategy for the Middle East as aligned with the international MBD strategy and firm strategy
• Lead a team of five to drive high-quality service delivery and business improvement across all aspects of the MBD function
• Work with partners to establish, maintain and grow client relationships, embedding the firm’s client management methodology
• Provide strategic advice to Middle East partners and stakeholders on market and business opportunities
• Drive regional implementation of global sector and practice group programmes
• Coach, mentor and guide fee earners, building critical BD skills and ensuring a client-centric, best practice approach to MBD
• Manage the regional MBD budget
• Actively contribute to the International MBD strategy as a member of the senior leadership team