Job description / Role
The Head of Managed Services will be focused on building and delivering a broad portfolio of Managed Services, to enable Technology Transformation and drive business outcomes for a range of clients across both enterprise and public sector within the Middle East.
A leading organisation with exciting plans to grow and develop into a leader in their field. Centred around digital transformation in the region, the focus is now to bring in the best talent to help facilitate and drive the growth and evolution of this great new venture.
* Owns the strategy, direction and delivery of IT managed services at the technical level.
* Manages vendor performance and risks based on contractual agreements and SLAs, validating suppliers delivery in accordance with the original agreement.
* Owns the overall budget and financial decisions across the managed service, including ownership of financial negotiations and all related commercials.
* Sets strategic direction of continuous improvement initiatives and vendor relationship management planning.
* Manages benefits realisation to measure financial benefits and works with Service Delivery Leads and vendors to implement action plans if benefits are not being achieved.
* Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate