Job description / Role
As the Head of IT, you will be responsible for the digitalisation of the operations in the market (stock monitoring and reordering, and storage of documentation), implement an ERP system, and develop the IT Strategy aligned to company vision, mission and objectives.
A multinational with a long-established presence in the GCC with huge amounts of products being supplied and distributed across this region.
* Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
* Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
* Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
* Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organisation to develop solutions for IT needs.
* Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
* Oversee the use of technology throughout the organisation, including its development and implementation.
* Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
* Up to AED 25,000 salary
* Opportunity to be a major part of the digital transformation and customer experience of the business
* Opportunity to help develop and deliver an IT roadmap