ManpowerGroup Middle East
Our client an insurance company based in Dubai is currently on the look out for an experienced Head of IT
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the business has an adaptable, secure, resilient, and effective IT infrastructure at all times.
- Create and Manage IT Budgets
- Ensuring that IT contracts and service levels are negotiated in line with all strategic aims and financial constraints.
- Manage supplier relationships including cost control and service delivery
- Customer Centricity
- Making sure staff have clear areas of responsibility and lines of ownership.
- Communicating regularly with executive management on information technology issues.
- Internal Process
- Ensure adherence to overall KPIs and internal and external SLAs.
- Managing all aspects of IT across all branches.
- Setting strategy and direction for the IT department.
- Taking an active role in shaping the current and future direction of the IT department in line with TPA’s growth strategies.
- Defining and meeting service levels for IT operations.
- Making sure the company meets all regulatory, legal, audit and agreed internal and external standards for IT.
- Implementing new IT systems, strategies and integrations.
- Managing a team of internal and outsourced technical staff.
- Reviewing IT architecture and infrastructure and identifying areas that need upgrading.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce systems policies and procedures.
- Ensure utmost quality for processes and procedures
- Learning and Development
- Support team development through periodic review, mentoring, counseling, and feedback
- Monitor performance of reporting managers and assist in goal-setting, budgeting and management
- Perform personnel management duties including performance appraisals, training and support recruitment
- Actively participate in creating a challenging, empowered and supportive environment for one’s team providing adequate growth and development opportunities both professionally and personally
Requirements:Graduate in computer science. Additional IT Professional qualifications preferred.10-15 years of a similar experience within UAE TPA companies.Good knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, regulatory environment, and primary, secondary, and tertiary health care setups.Advanced oral and written communication skills including presentation skills, demonstrating the ability to convey information in a way that is meaningful and well received by stakeholders and team members. Added advantage if the candidate is proficient in Arabic.Experience working on large, complex development and/or process improvement projects.Probing and analytical approach with the ability to pre-empt potential problems and identify inefficiencies.Advanced customer service and communication skills, demonstrating the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received by the customer.Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills, people management skills, demonstrating the ability to lead, mentor, and develop associates.Advanced ability to adapt new methods; work under tight deadlines.Ability to challenge the status quo in a facilitative and collaborative wayAdvanced ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional and technical disciplinesAdvanced persuasion and negotiation skills when working with internal/external customers to resolve issues/problems
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.