Job description / Role
Our client is provides managed solutions for businesses across GC. They are currently looking to recruit Head of International Enterprise.
Location – Dubai
Region to cover – MENA
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Accountable for the oversight of all business applications.
• Provide the applications users with the training and support to enable them to use these tools for maximum business effect.
• Provide development and support assistance to ensure enterprise and packaged applications are functional, effective and available.
• Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of related software based on department needs.
• Keep current with trends and issues in the IT and telecom industry including current technologies. Advise, counsel, and educate executive team and division leaders on their competitive or financial impact.
• Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation
• Overarching responsibility and provides guidance for best practices framework (ex. ITIL, and Life Cycle Management) for the support and sustainability of all enterprise level software applications
• Direct research on potential applications solutions and technologies, implementations in support of new initiatives and opportunities.
• Manage strategic relationships between internal IT resources, distinct business units, end users, vendors, and partner organizations.
• Provide leadership and direction with regards to technology, vendors, business partners, policy, and standards.