Job description / Role
The Head of Information Services will work with the COO and other service heads to develop strategies and plans for the delivery of integrated information services that meet business needs.
Focus is to lead teams of staff responsible for delivering a range of excellent and integrated library, learning and teaching, research support and IT and AV services.
High growth education business looking to improve global IT and IS capabilities
* Play a significant role as a key member of the Global Information Services Leadership Team, supporting the director and working together with colleagues globally to identify, deliver and embed Strategy 2025 and supporting Information Services action plans.
* Identify, interpret and translate strategies to IS strategies and operational planning.
* Play a role in defining strategy as a member of the Leadership Forum
* Maintain and develop the IS to ensure they contribute to the achievement of university strategic objectives.
* Liaison with other IS division heads to ensure good professional practice across the range of IS activities.
Highly competitive salary and package on offer for the right candidate