AlMulla Holding Group
Job description / Role
We are looking for a Head of HR Operations to oversee all personnel-related matters and ensure we use our resources beneficially.
Head of HR Operations responsibilities include designing budgets, applying company policies and managing internal HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive HR experience in senior roles and good knowledge of Human Resources Management software.
Typically, they supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations. An HR director is also expected to take a leadership role in developing a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance to a firm’s objectives.
HR directors can effectively plan, design, develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals. In addition, HR directors can lead performance management, talent assessment, and effective labor relationships, including negotiating and administering labor agreements.
Daily tasks may vary, but a typical HR director supervises staff and reports to the chief executive officer on issues regarding implementation of policies and procedures, safety of the workforce, recruiting and hiring high-performing employees, and labor, legislative and other human resources issues.
Candidate will direct the development and implementation of organizational development programs, employee orientation and training programs, benefits plans, policies and guidelines, database management procedures, equal opportunity employment programs, and employee records and documentation policies. Evaluating effectiveness through compiling and analyzing data can be another important function and they typically prepare and distribute various reports on HR metrics to ensure needs are met.
Ensuring compliance with UAE & Dubai laws and industry regulations is also vital to the continued success and profitability of a firm, as is advising department managers on legal implications of HR issues related to discipline and employee grievances. Planning and overseeing the HR department budget can be an additional duty of the Head of HR.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR department operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives.
• Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions
• Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
• Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems
• Design company policies and procedures
• Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
• Prepare budgets by department
• Track key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
• Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
• Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
• Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
• Ensure our record keeping and data processing procedures comply with govt. requirements