Job description / Role
One of the largest private sector conglomerates in the Middle Eastern whose operations have speedily expanded into the real estate industry. The company aims to diversify and gain dominance in the education, healthcare, entertainment, hospitality, financial Services, minerals & mining, infrastructure and logistics sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit an HR department head to be based in Riyadh, KSA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee all personnel-related matters and ensure we use our resources beneficially.
• Lead HR projects like compensation plans revisions.
• Implement functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations.
• Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems.
• Design company policies and procedures.
• Review and update our employment contracts and agreements.
• Prepare budgets by department.
• Track key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates.
• Manage internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys).
• Measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements.
• Coordinate employee training and development initiatives.
• Ensure our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.