SAP Middle East & North Africa
Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 50%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
General Business Sales Director / VP
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANAÂ®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an
environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
Expectations and Tasks
The General Business Head is responsible for the development of SAP revenue on the General Business segment which is mainly partner-driven. The GB Leader lead directly and indirectly all the GB resources covering the Middle East South cluster; he/she is working in conjunction with Sales Managers, Partner Managers etc.
– Revenue achievement for on-prem and Cloud software
– Indirect revenue Growth
– Building a culture fostering innovation, people development, fast growth
– GTM and Market coverage in alignment with Global and regional guidelines.
– Drives creation, monitoring and review of Business Development activities
– Participates in strategy formulation and drives core strategies and actions taking on responsibility for KPI achievement
– Ensures coaching of partner sales reps to interact with prospects in large or complex SW and Cloud deals
– Leverage SAP Franchise to ensure GB is a predictable and sustainable organization.
– Enabling the partner to independently drive business
– Generally, will be focused on volume segment and ensure alignment with Indirect Channel Mgt (respective Partner Business Managers, Inside Partner Business Managers) and Commercial sales s based on key channel economics.
– Manages and motivates the team to meet goals and to introduce innovative strategies.
– Manages productivity of all team members.
– Provides active coaching to improve performance.
– Shares best practices on people development across the team.
As a people manager, you are responsible for supporting the success of not only your direct reports, but the success of all employees within the larger team you are a part by helping to identify development opportunities and supporting team members to achieve their goals.