Job description / Role
My client is a well known multinational in the education sector, who are partnering with a prestigious British education institution, to launch a new school in Dubai.
As Head of Finance / Senior Finance Manager you will be instrumental in supporting the growth of the business from start-up to maturity. You will be a business partner to senior stakeholders, as well as ensuring the quality and accuracy of financial reporting and management.
My client is a well known multinational in the education sector, with schools across more than 75 schools in 10 countries.
The key purpose of the Head of Finance / Finance Manager is to
* Be responsible for efforts, results and success of the school’s finance department.
* To lead, drive and manage the Finance function on the full spectrum of accounting, reporting and provision of insights to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the school’s use of financial resources.
* Working closely with Group Finance, to implement financial processes and controls within the school
* To support the project team and school’s leadership team with decision making prior to the school’s launch.
* To supervise and provide support, guidance and motivation to build and grow a cohesive and effective accounting team; and develop the team members’ technical and educational knowledge and experience
* To ensure timeliness, accuracy and integrity of financial reporting.
* To provide financial advice and support to help stakeholders (i.e. leadership team, teaching staff, parents etc.) make key decisions.
In return, my client can offer a competitive salary and additional benefits, depending on your level of qualification and relevant experience.