Job description / Role
As the Head of EdTech Research, you will be the driving force behind research in EdTech, advanced technology trends and develop ideas around product solutions and new research areas.
A very successful, leading international organisation going through exciting developments and investing heavily in new age technologies and talent to disrupt the education space.
* Set a clear vision for the EdTech research strategy and roadmap for the organisation and drive innovation around learning and teaching methodologies to transform the future of education.
* Compare various leading EdTech product offerings, solutions, systems, and capabilities and make appropriate recommendations to the product development team.
* Analyse and interpret research data on Ed Tech trends, competitive marketplace etc. and support in developing product propositions based on industry standards / competition.
* Analyse data and synthesise information from EdTech research and related areas and prepare reports to convey research-based knowledge and information.
* Monitor R&D of competitors and other organisations of interest through industry publications, conferences, seminars and focus groups to understand industry and competition insights.
* Create high-quality impact research reports and dashboards to enhance insights to improve business & product propositions.
* Establish a process of ongoing assessment and continuous improvement of data and EdTech research activities.
* Highly competitive salary and package available for the right candidate.
* Very exciting opportunity for someone passionate in the EdTech space to create something in their own vision where technology can play a key role in transforming education in the region.
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation.