Job description / Role
• Develop overall digital communication strategy for the Campaign in support of its objectives.
• Ensure the digital communication strategy links to the peaks of the campaigns team, research and policy work and other communications peaks.
• Develop key messages, lead on creating and maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology across all media
• Take day-to-day responsibility for the building and development of outstanding digital platforms for the Campaign, including: the Campaign Network; webinars; and any other digital technology required to deliver our message and achieve our outcomes.
• Take day-to-day ownership of the content and management of the Campaign’s website and other agreed digital platforms.
• Lead on the investment in the online capabilities of the Campaign Network – ensuring that the creation of online member engagement is fully functional and inputted to by all team members.
• Ensure digital content is engaging, topical/up-to-date and relevant and supports the objectives, brand and values of the Campaign.
• Implement and/or support digital campaigns to support the Campaign’s fundraising and influencing objectives across agreed platforms.
• Work with Campaign staff to identify compelling ideas for web stories and maintain a content pipeline.
• Establish and maintain systems to report and evaluate the Campaign’s digital platforms and campaigns.
• Keep up to date with current digital trends and developments and ensure we remain timely and current in our use of digital media.