The Head of Creative will be in charge of developing and directing the creative vision of Imdad Group and manifests that vision through digital and online marketing channels of both, B2B & B2C business units.
The right candidate will bring a mix of creative vision and business sense to the position, taking Imdad’s creative to a new level as it continues to grow as. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and aesthetic, a propensity for inspiring others and a drive to arouse dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
- Spearhead and manage creative design strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Supervise a cross-functional creative team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, project managers and external agencies in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Leading, guiding and reviewing the work of creative team in the production of all web, digital and social media marketing collateral
- Working closely with cross-functional teams and other functions in the marketing department to deliver engaging content that in order to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially and drive our sustainable growth
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling online and social media content and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Inspire and brainstorm fresh ideas, manage deliverables, and captivate the target market through thorough understanding of what people want and knows how to provoke actions to achieve results accordingly.
- Devising the concepts and strategies for a particular product or project and monitor its progress. Implementing the creative vision and becoming the point of reference for any creative plan in the company
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and recommending changes to art, copywriting, and production functions.
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production teams
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Obtains management’s approval by presenting the final layouts
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Keeps the management and stakeholders informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results and forwarding plan projections and updates
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.