Job description / Role
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Position status: This opportunity is for a secured role that is due to commence in November. If you would like to be considered as we progress with this position, please click to apply.
The purpose of this role is to lead and develop Mace’s Cost Consultancy business in MENA, creating and providing an integrated service offer, which involves a combination of commercial, contract administration, cost consultancy, procurement and dispute resolution services to infrastructure and property clients throughout the MENA region.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing leadership and strategic direction to the MENA Cost Consultancy business unit, recruiting, motivating and developing quality opportunities and our people to support Mace’s growth in this region.
• Developing realistic resource plans and budgets for projects and pipeline to ensure capacity and capability are made available to clients, while sustaining the Mace values and culture.
• Preparing a realistic and deliverable marketing / business development strategy for MENA working with the marketing and communications teams in Mace to raise the profile of the MENA Cost Consultancy business.
• Being the face of the company in dealings with all clients in relation to cost consultancy, developing new and existing client relationships.
• Developing and growing the pre-contract department capability and capacity both in UAE and regional support offices.
• You will be an active participant in the MENA Leadership Team.