Role: Our client is repute for their One-day Surgery Hospital and Clinic unit, and is looking for an experienced Head Nurse.
- Supervise and coordinate nursing activities in the hospital unit.
- Assign duties and coordinate nursing services.
- Evaluate nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations and efficiency of services.
- Observe nursing care and visit patients to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed and treatment administered in accordance with doctor’s instructions.
- Direct preparations and maintenance of patients’ clinical records.
- Accompanies doctors on rounds and keeps informed of special orders concerning patients.
- Inspects rooms and wards for cleanliness and comfort.
- Orders or directs ordering of drugs, solutions and equipment and maintains records on narcotics.
- Investigate and resolve complaints or refer unusual problems to superior.
- Management of nursing service delivery across OP and IP services.
- Be responsible for asepsis, infection control and quality management standards across the hospital.
- Required to possess a Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- Must have a valid Staff Nurse license from NHRA
- Must have a minimum 10 years of experience as a staff nurse.
- Proves skills and attitudes of a team leader
- Able to give clarity to the team on achievement of organizational goals
- Must have experience in management of nursing service delivery across OP and IP services.
- Adherence to health and ethical codes.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Proficient in English and Arabic (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.