Job description / Role
We are currently working alongside our partner in the United Arab Emirates assisting them in their search for Head or Charge Nurses to work one of Sharjah’s busiest and most established public tertiary hospitals. You will be working in a Government Hospital meaning more Job secruity.
* You would be working within a leading government hospital with the support of highly trained consultants and specialist doctors within an Emergency Department setting.
* Be responsible for the management and development of the nursing team
* Report directly to the Emergency Department medical director and play and instrumental figure in shaping the nursing function within the emergency department
* 48 hour week in accordance with the UAE Labour Law.
Ideally you will already be working within a charge nurse or nurse management role and have experience within an emergency department.
* Tax Free Salary
* Annual Leave of 30 Calendar Days (plus public holidays)
* Transport to and from company accommodation to work
* Private personal health insurance provided
* Economy class ticket to/from hiring country
* End of Service Gratuity, as per UAE Labour Law
* 2 year term contract, with a possible renewal into an unlimited contract at the end of 2 years
* UK Trained and have experience of working within the NHS
* US Trained and have US work experience
* Canadian Trained having worked in Canada
Why not try a different way of life and enjoy the benefits of year round sunshine whilst working in a role you are passionate about, all while earning a Tax Free salary. Sharjah is very much like its larger more famous sister Dubai, however, the cost of living is around 50% cheaper than that of Dubai. Whether living in Dubai or Sharjah, the cities are so closely linked by public transport, monorail, water taxis, buses and the electronically operated Monorail system that you often don’t feel in separate cities.
Full support through the registration, licence and visa process will be given and an ex emotion to fly is provided to enable you to head out to the UAE in the coming months
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit “Apply” send and up to date CV to [email protected] or telephone the office on 01423 850405
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Hospital Doctor Jobs